CVS source on or after June 6th has problems

jtrostel at connex.com jtrostel at connex.com
Mon Jun 18 18:28:46 GMT 2001

The problem seems to lie in the addition of -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 in two
places in the configure.in file.  Jeremy added this fix to the CVS tree on June
6th.  If I remove these entries, all works again.

Why were these entries added? (And why do they break our builds?)

--
John M. Trostel
Linux OS Engineer
jtrostel at connex.com