Dumb question re ftp/cvsweb

Mike Rylander miker at incanta.net
Mon Jun 18 14:55:15 GMT 2001

I have a web site set up to distribute the anon-cvs in tarballs.  I can't
make any promises on how often it will be updated, but each file contains the
entire cvs tree in a tarball.  You can find it at

http://home.incanta.net/~miker/

The naming format for the date part is derived from `date +%m%d%y`.

--
Mike Rylander
Senior Unix Administrator