Why does proto.h include winbind stuff?

jtrostel at connex.com jtrostel at connex.com
Mon Jun 18 14:41:56 GMT 2001

My compile of the CVS from Friday fails on nsswitch/wb_common.c looking for the
include file /usr/include/sys/un.h.  When I look at my system, it is there.
The configure script does NOT seem to pick it up though.  If I go back and
manually add the #define back into the config.h file, all compiles well.

I am going to go through today and see where this started happening, along with
my problem of only seeing unamed directories in file listings.  I'm going to
pull down CVS images from when I know it all worked until these things fail.
(Although I have a good idea when the un.h problem will surface, looking at the
CVS logs.)

--
John M. Trostel
Linux OS Engineer