srvsvc opnum 0x27 success!!!! but one question about ACL revision.

Tim Potter tpot at valinux.com
Sat Jun 16 00:24:01 GMT 2001

Jim McDonough writes:

> Seems the NT server tools for Win9x don't accept acl revision 3.  If I give
> it a 2, it works.  Where should I find out more about this...?

Absolutely nowhere!  (-:

I remember having to muck around with acl revision numbers when
trying to build up a default security descriptor for printers.
For some reason the ACL revision number was different if I wanted
to create a Everyone/Print ACE.  I couldn't figure out why - it
didn't make any sense.

Tim.