Problems with Samba 2.2.0 on Solaris 8 with quotas

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Thu Jun 14 18:14:14 GMT 2001

Shirish Kalele wrote:
> I have a fix for 2.0.9 based on the description.

	Hmmn: Someone Definitive will have to tell us if
	it makes sense to apply this to 2.0...

> Also, I don't know if Jeremy is okay with doing space-checks on zero-byte
> writes.

	I'd log them at a high level initially, and
	run smbtorture/netbench against the program,
	to see their prevelance on 9x and NT, respectively,
	in order to inform Jeremy's decision.

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com