Solaris ACL bug fixed ?

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Tue Jun 12 20:02:05 GMT 2001

Ok, I think I've fixed the bug with Solaris default ACLs
being deleted when someone views them under 2.2 and clicks
ok "ok".

I reproduced the problem under Linux, using the new "delete
default ACL" call, and then added the new code which seems to
fix the problem for me.

I've checked this into HEAD and 2.2 branches, so if the people
experiencing the problem could cvs checkout and confirm this
is fixed I'd appreciate it. This was the last showstopper
before 2.2.1, so feedback would be good :-).

Thanks,

	Jeremy.