One remaining (I hope) problem with srvsvc opnum x27 response...

Jim McDonough jmcd at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 11 22:20:20 GMT 2001

Jean Francois Micouleau wrote:
>try with just the value 1. I guess it's a pointer to the struct after.
>
>0 has the special meaning of "there is no struct following".

Still get a "The parameter is incorrect"

One more clue is that the first unknown value stays (or at least tends to
stay) constant if I query different files in the same share.  The second
one is constant if I repeatedly query the same file, but changes when the
file changes.

Sorry for bugging you guys so much.  I'd like to understand this one.

Jim McDonough
Linux Technology Center
IBM Boulder

Notes: Jim McDonough/Boulder/IBM @ IBMUS