large file support > 2 gig with rh 7.1

Chad samba-technical at yourmomma.myip.org
Thu Jun 7 02:35:32 GMT 2001

I just tried that and I still don't have any luck copying the file from the
server to my pc.  I edited the Makefile (see below) and did 'make', then
'make install'.

CFLAGS= -O -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
CPPFLAGS=-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE

I checked the debug and couldn't really make much sense of why it wasn't
working.  There has to be something else that I'm missing.

Chad