File corruption again

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Wed Jun 6 06:26:56 GMT 2001

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 08:26:02AM +0500, Dmitry Melekhov wrote:

> OK. My enviroment- RedHat 6.2, kernel 2.2.19enterprise (or, sometimes, 2.4.4),
>
> I connect to samba from w2k server without SP from wmware running on the same
>
> machine. Application is Windows Commander, but the same problem is with
>
> Explorer. I'm trying to copy Win98SE distribution, application freeze on 100% copy
>
> base4.cab.
>
> As I remember there was message in technical list from Gerald Carter with the
>
> same problem description:

Ok, can you clarify if this is still a problem with
the current CVS please ? I saw the message reporting
a loop from you, replied asking for more info, and then
saw a later message from you saying everything was fixed.

As that was the later message (after I tested and added
the fix using vmware) I assumed this issue was closed.

Can you confirm if it is closed or still a problem. If
so I'll work with Gerald as he could reproduce it.

Thanks,

	Jeremy.