libsmbclient.so breaks HEAD on sun1 (and others0

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Sun Jun 3 21:45:07 GMT 2001

In my case it was libtool breaking:

Linking libsmbclient shared library bin/libsmbclient.so
ld: fatal: option -h and building a dynamic executable are incompatible
ld: fatal: Flags processing errors
make: *** [bin/libsmbclient.so] Error 1

(This is after I fixed the previous showstopper, for with I already have
a patch in samba-patches).

abartlet at pcug.org.au