Local work-around for Samba memory leak problem (longish)

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Fri Jun 1 12:22:26 GMT 2001

Gerald Carter wrote:
> Could be.  We haven't seen a significant leak like this in testing
> I would be interested in finding this though.

	Can anyone reproduce this on a Solaris system?
	The newer dbx will take a "check -leaks" command
	which reports leaks at program exit.

	There are also -access and -memuseoptions...

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com