Win2K ... vs the domain ... IRIX binary not guilty

Kevin (HxPro) Wheatley hxpro at cinesite.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 10:14:09 GMT 2001

Finally managed to track down what was going wrong with the IRIX binary
- it was a duplicate UID 0 in the smbpasswd file for 'Administrator' as
well as 'root', which didn't exist in my test domain.

Anybody got any good sanity checking tools for smbpasswd files ???

Thanks

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley             | These are the opinions of nobody   |
| Technical Services Manager | and are not shared by my employers |