printing option

Shahms E. King shahms at shahms.com
Mon Jul 23 20:27:01 GMT 2001

At present switching the printing backends is handled by the "printcap
name" option, rather than by the printing option (which doesn't do
anything that I can see) I just wanted to know if this was the desired
behavior and should the documentation be updated to reflect this, or
should the printing.c file be changed to switch backends on the printing
option? either is a relatively simple fix, but it makes setting up cups
printing (for example) a headache for admins at the moment.

--Shahms