Hi,

Manish Madan MMadan at novell.com
Fri Jul 20 11:07:59 GMT 2001

Hi,
     I am a student and am trying to enable samba config through ldap rather than from the local flat file as part of a project. I wanted to ask if there is documentation available which could tell the gen. structure of the code in brief, because right now, I am spending a lot of time chasing functions and where they come from and what they do in a particular file, only to discover that I do not need to tamper with most of them at all ! Any help here and other suggestions for my project would be welcome.

thanks
manish