Share violations with 0 open files???

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Jul 17 05:43:01 GMT 2001

>>>>> "Rafal" == Rafal Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl> writes:

Russell> I have Samba 2.2.1 running for some clients in a small
Russell> office.  Basically two people running Windows ME.  They have
Russell> been reporting various slowness accessing Access database
Russell> files located on the server.  I have been collecting level 2
Russell> logs, and one pattern has me confused:

Rafal> Did log level 3 or above (5 for instance) show something more ?

I haven't had a chance to capture anything at the higher log levels
yet.  Maybe tomorrow.  I'll post again when I've had a chance.  In the
mean time, any clues would be helpful.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible