Hesitations

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Mon Jul 16 16:28:13 GMT 2001

You wrote:
| While pulling large files from my server to a Win98 machine, I'm
| noticing that the data flow will just stop for about 1 sec
Tonight I compiled 2.2.1a, and find that the problem still exists.
[forwarded to samba-technical]

	That's very bad (:-()

	Check that you didn't accidentally restart 2.0.x and see
	if you can get a packet capture and logs for the team.
	If possible, put a log at log level = 10 and a packet
	capture on an ftp site so we don't have to mail them around.
	In not, mail them to me and I'll reduce them to just
	the critical bits...

--dave

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com