allowed workstation check based on 2.2.1

Toomas Soome tsoome at ut.ee
Thu Jul 12 18:40:01 GMT 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Toomas Soome wrote:

> hi!
>
> included is diff to test workstation limit. works for me:)

few comments. sam_pass->workstations must be tested not only for NULL
pointer, but empty string as well :) so the correct line is:

        if ( sam_pass->workstations && *sam_pass->workstations ) {

I have tested NT4.0 (sp5 I think - or 6), and windows 2000 pro - sp2 must
be installed for win2k. without sp2, win2x ignored
NT_STATUS_INVALID_WORKSTATION.

toomas