Patch for making 2.2.1 compile Under NCR MP-RAS (SVR4)

Seth Mos knuffie at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 12 14:45:43 GMT 2001

Hi,

I have attached this patch for compiling samba-2.2.1 under NCR MP-RAS.
The patch is not intrusive and only changes the words TRUE and FALSE to
True and False because the C compiler on this system gives the "Identifier
is undeclared" message.

Note that this may also fix the problems other people saw on the list with
other c compilers.
It looks like some compilers are Case Sensitive.

I checked the compile and it still works under x86-linux-gnu-gcc.

I am not on the list.
Cheers