Accessing CVS-WEB?

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Wed Jul 11 17:59:35 GMT 2001

NCSA Mosaic had support for gzip encoding years ago, if I remember
correctly.  It's a nice way to save bandwidth and I'm glad to see that other
browsers have finally come around to supporting it!  "Traditional"
restrictions have a nasty way of fostering inefficiency.  (Witness how long
it's taking for anyone to switch from GIF to PNG, for example.)