WINS.dat question

Tim Carr cygnusx__1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:17:07 GMT 2001

Ok, after a LONG time (an hour), the WINS server has finally registered a
#20 entry for the client in question.  The client changed it's IP cuz I
rebooted it, and that hasn't yet reflected in the #03 and #00 entries, but
when it does, I guess everything will work.

So I suppose it just takes longer for the WINS registration to work if it's
via tunnels....

Thanks for all your help guys.

Tim