WINS.dat question

Tim Carr cygnusx__1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:38:31 GMT 2001

Thanks for the reply. I do have all the file-sharing stuff installed on the
MS client, it has shared files that are set up properly (can double click on
itself in network neighborhood and see shared stuff); however due to the
fact it's connected via PPTP, it won't properly put a #20 entry in wins.dat.
Any ideas?

Tim Carr