BUGFIX: NMBD_NAMEQUERY.C and MSDFS.C from Jul 9th CVS snapshot.

John E. Malmberg malmberg at Encompasserve.org
Tue Jul 10 16:08:01 GMT 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Christopher R. Hertel wrote:

> I'll check this into HEAD now.
>
> Note that the only problem caused by not initializing this value would be
> a garbage IP in that particular debug message.  (That is, no showstopper.)
> (Still, I'm quite embarrassed.)

True it is not a showstopper, but I have a high warning level set, and
this stops the build from running for me.

You might be interested in seeing the full build log, and see the things
that the compiler is indicating is code that is legal, but may not be
advisable.  Things like doing signed compares on unsigned values and
such.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only