Change Reqest: includes.h from Jul 9th CVS snapshot.

John E. Malmberg malmberg at Encompasserve.org
Tue Jul 10 14:11:54 GMT 2001

The following changes were needed to get SAMBA 2.2.x Jul 9th CVS snapshot
to compile on OpenVMS 7.2-1 Alpha using Compaq C Version 6.4-005.

Note that this is just for compiling.  I still have a bit of work to do to
get it to actually run.

Compaq C is common to Tru-64 Unix, Linux on Alpha, and OpenVMS.

-----------------
INCLUDES.H

On the OpenVMS platform, using relative pathnames in #include statements
does not work in my build environment.  I am investigating workarounds.

This of course requires that the tdb/ be in the include path for the
compile statement.

INCLUDES_H.DIFF
************
File PROJECT_ROOT:[SAMBA_VMS.SOURCE]includes.h;1
  633   #include "../tdb/tdb.h"
  634   #include "../tdb/spinlock.h"
  635   #include "talloc.h"
******
File PROJECT_ROOT:[SAMBA_VMS.SOURCE.INCLUDE]INCLUDES.H;1
  633   #ifdef __VMS	/* Problems with relative path names */
  634   #include "tdb.h"
  635   #include "spinlock.h"
  636   #else
  637   #include "../tdb/tdb.h"
  638   #include "../tdb/spinlock.h"
  639   #endif
  640   #include "talloc.h"

Number of difference sections found: 1
Number of difference records found: 7

DIFFERENCES /IGNORE=()/MERGED=1/OUTPUT=PROJECT_ROOT:[SAMBA_VMS.SOURCE]INCLUDES_H.DIFF;1-
    PROJECT_ROOT:[SAMBA_VMS.SOURCE]includes.h;1-
    PROJECT_ROOT:[SAMBA_VMS.SOURCE.INCLUDE]INCLUDES.H;1

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only