(no subject)

Nehemiah, Mark mnehemiah at urschel.com
Mon Jul 9 19:38:41 GMT 2001

So far so GOOD!,  I pass testlock every time.  I have tried our Clarion Apps
with a few test stations connected, and everything works.  This is limited
to several stations, as I can't move the live data during 8-5.  at 5 tonight
I will move 2 production Clarion apps to Samba.   Tomorrow, I will have
about 100 simultaneous users in the database, so hopefully all will go well.

I'll keep samba-tech up on everthing!  THANKS
regards,
	Mark.

Mark E. Nehemiah              Urschel Laboratories, Inc.
Network Administrator         http://www.urschel.com/
mailto:mnehemiah at urschel.com  mailto:info at urschel.com