2nd post.locking problem, is it fixed?inCVS?

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Mon Jul 2 07:00:12 GMT 2001

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 11:16:42AM -0500, Mark wrote:
> Thanks Jeremy!!
>
> Should I just watch at http://www.samba.org/samba/buglist.html
> for a fix, or will you let me know how it goes?

I found the other bug today, and have committed fixes
to both HEAD and 2.2. These were *amazingly* subtle
bugs so a big *thanks* for nagging me into tracking
them down and fixing them.

I'd appreciate it if you could try the lock testers
against the current CVS code, I can't make it fail
with any combination using Win9x or NT or W2K clients,
oplocks on or off.....

Thanks,

	Jeremy.