Question about locking

Makis Marmaridis Makis.Marmaridis at learnnow.com.au
Fri Jul 27 01:16:52 GMT 2001

Joe,

In my previous job (at a large Uni here in Australia) we used to use Eudora
as well and even though the mailboxes were on NT Servers there, the problem
with the OWNER.LOK file left behind existed for us then too.

I had seen this same problem several times using Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 and
even Win2K clients.

We used to work around it by making the user logon script check for the
existance of the file and remove it if its was there.

HTH,

Cheers,
Makis.