Sending profile/home/username path

ctrlsoft at dds.nl ctrlsoft at dds.nl
Fri Jan 26 14:25:38 GMT 2001

Hi,

I'm trying to debug my code and finding out where my
troubles are caused by.

I only can't find the position where Samba sends the packet
with the profile path, the home path and the username.

The strange thing is, Windows does mount the users' home
directory as Z: and it does read ntuser.dat from the users'
profile dir, but when pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del, Windows says
'No Person' is logged on. Using something like 'net use
H: /home' also fails with Windows saying it doesn't know
what the users' home dir is.

Where in the samba code can I find the function that sends
this data (some structure with unicode strings ?) to the NT
client.

TIA,

Jelmer