Adding a feature to the smbd

Thomas Langås tlan at stud.ntnu.no
Sat Jan 20 22:23:46 GMT 2001

Thomas Langås:
> <               if (retvalue != 0)
> <                       DEBUG(0, ("handle_enhanced_path: Command exited with value %d, it echoed \047%s\047", retvalue, output));
> <
> <               unix_to_dos(output, True);

Adding a '\n' check before unix_to_dos did the trick, I didn't even think
of that before after two hours of bug-testing. Now it works like it should
:)  Do you guys want the full code, I can do another diff with the original
loadparam.c and give you guys the diff. It seems like more people than me
wants this feature...

--
-Thomas