Domain Trust Status

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Sat Jan 20 04:46:48 GMT 2001

Firstly, what is the current status of Domain Trusts?  I have some NT4
domains that I would like to trust my Samba PDC.  (There is no need for
the reverse, as I don't trust NT4).

Secondly, it this actuly what I want?  Currently there are 2 NT domains
(which currently trust each other, but thats soon to change) that I want
member workstations of to be able to log into my Samba domain for
interactive use.  Currently my Samba server is accessed (by the NT4
workstations) by means of a small applet I distribute, which maps a
drive - but full interactive logons would be much preferred.

Thanks,

abartlet at pcug.org.au