(no subject)

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Sat Jan 13 10:09:51 GMT 2001

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is the structure of the new authorization module system already ready?
>
> I now have my MySQL add-on working perfectly on an operating machine with samba 2.0.7, but I'd like to port it to samba-2.2.

The architecture has not been changed for a while now, so I consider it
somewhat stable. Grab the last head cvs and try a port. If you need help,
let me know, I'm accostumed to this matter as I have started a mysql
backend for 2.0.6 at the times, but give up because lack of time and not
needed it anymore.
It is not so different from 2.0.7 anyway.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce - Integrazione Sistemi Unix/Windows - Politecnico di Milano
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel.int: 02 2399 2425 - Fax.int. 02 2399 2451