I think MS just did us (and themselves) a disservice.

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at canada.sun.com
Wed Jan 10 13:05:56 GMT 2001

acherry at pobox.com wrote:
> It's often useful to do this when testing network connectivity for
> accounts other than your own, or if you need quick temporary access to
> resources your own account cannot access.  There are other situations
> where processes may need to access shares using different sets of
> credentials.

	This was heavily used here when our admins and managers
	were using laptops, and admins often needed access to
	their manager's accounts.  (We've since shifted to Unix
	access controls instead, for reasons unrelated to client
	software).

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com