libsmbclient: Browsing and a URI spec?

Welsh, Armand armand.welsh at sscims.com
Fri Jan 5 20:25:34 GMT 2001

I think forcing samba to have to update their code to accomodate other
libraries, is generally a bad thing.  If samba ignores variables, then
great.  But won't samba see this new section as a share called clients, and
try to enumerate the option for this share?  My guess is that it will cause
samba to break, and thus, should be left alone.