Porting to SVR3 system without seteuid() etc...

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Tue Feb 27 17:11:25 GMT 2001

Hi Patrick,
That's UGLY - no seteuid.  I've worked with an os with a similar problem,
and basically I had to write a define for seteuid, so that it just maps to
setuid.

#define seteuid(x) setuid(x)

and #ifdef'ed it for that os in the includes.h file.

  If you don't care about security, this will work, but it's not
pretty....  I'm ASSUMING that CLIX at least has a setuid function???
Don