latest CVS: missing rpc_server/srv_srvsvc_nt.c?

Blair Sutton/Odey B.Sutton at odey.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 13:12:29 GMT 2001

I see my problem now, I was checking out the HEAD branch from CVS and this
seems
to be the problem. I used :-

cvs -d :pserver:cvs at pserver.samba.org:/cvsroot login
cvs -z5 -d :pserver:cvs at pserver.samba.org:/cvsroot co samba

Now I'll try SAMBA_2_2, i.e.

cvs -z5 -d :pserver:cvs at pserver.samba.org:/cvsroot co -r SAMBA_2_2 samba

which seems to have similar version numbers to the one you spec.

thanks.

Blair.