command chaining problem

Michael B. Allen mballen at erols.com
Sat Feb 24 22:01:01 GMT 2001

On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 11:33:05AM -0600, Nitin Bahadur wrote:

> Yes I am testing a custom samba server and I need a way to test
> the command chanining facility provided by the server.
> Is there any test-suite available ???

Not really. There are several "torture test" programs in the examples
directory but most only test concurrency stuff.  See a recent post by
me in respose to jcifs-0.4 final being released for a description of
how jcifs is usefull for debugging.

This core stuff such as batching is due to be fixed up in the next
release. It's at the top of the list actually. I have my feet up at
the moment so to speak but keep an eye on our site for a jcifs-0.5dev1
package.

Mike