'Handle is invalid'

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Thu Feb 22 20:19:07 GMT 2001

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 06:08:09PM -0000, Mark wrote:
> I've just installed the latest CVS tree of 2.2 but I have a problem -
> whenever I try to use user manager or server manager - or get the list of
> domain users i get the message 'handle invalid'
>
> is this somethinig im doing wrong, or is this  a bug?

Probably something that got broken in the mega-merge.

JF is looking at the new mega merge code at the moment,
plus I'll be back in the SF Bay Area at work tomorrow
(I'm currently on site working with HP on Samba 2.2 printing
issues) and will start fixing it up then....

Hang on a day or so...

Jeremy.