Wrong default paper size

Christopher Odenbach odenbach at hni.uni-paderborn.de
Tue Feb 20 12:44:29 GMT 2001

Hi,

I am still having trouble with 2.2.0alpha2. Printer driver download
works and printing works as well, but I always have to choose an other
paper size (A4) instead of the default (Legal). I have tried different
drivers, I have tried to set a default, but it is the same every time.

Where are these defaults stored? In the registry on the local machine, or
somewhere in the printer driver files, or in a samba database?

It maybe that this problem is not really a samba problem, but I installed
the same driver on an NT box and it works well.

Any ideas?

Christopher

    Dipl.-Ing. Christopher Odenbach
    HNI Rechnerbetrieb