rpc_server/srv_pipe.c compile problem in SAMBA_2_2

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Mon Feb 19 09:12:45 GMT 2001

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 10:35:47AM +0200, Toomas Soome wrote:

> Compiling rpc_server/srv_pipe.c
> rpc_server/srv_pipe.c: In function `api_pipe_ntlmssp_verify':
> rpc_server/srv_pipe.c:470: warning: assignment makes pointer from
> declarations for api_* are missing - declarations depend on OLD_NTDOMAIN
> symbol in param.h

Ah yes, sorry about that. I'm in the process of removing all
these dependencies and moving to the TNG style samr.

Just add the OLD_NTDOMAIN stuff back for the time being in srv_pipe.c
and it'll get fixed presently.

The 2.2 build may be broken for a day or so whilst I get all
this worked out, sorry.

Jeremy.