Where to locate a copy of client.txt?

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Tue Feb 13 13:16:19 GMT 2001

"T. Paul Lee" wrote:
> tools/smbtorture has a feature that reads in "client.txt" script to
> simulate the NetBench run.  Anyone knows where I can get a copy of this
> file?  Thanks in advance.

	I have a couple of draft patches for dbench/tbench/smbtorture
	at
http://samba.org/cgi-bin/samba-patches/incoming?expression=davecb;user=guest

	177, Patch to make smbtorture stop when out of space
	is the important one. Without it, you get bogus
	numbers when you get tight on space.

	181 does more of the same, but includes latency code
	which assumes you have gethrtime(): I'd cherry-pick the
	good parts from this one.

	I have some initial results from running dbench on UFS,
	UFS with logging and VxFS if you're interested.

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com