profile bug and 2.2alpha2

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Sun Feb 4 05:03:18 GMT 2001

Only been twice -- once it wouldn't build, and another time a large bug was
introduced, known about, and the fix added in the following day.

Having some weekly snapshot of known stable stuff would be better than
waiting the 3-4 months between alpa1 and alpha2.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/