Group Mapping Bug: Invalid name resolving

Bolke de Bruin bolke at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 19 01:50:02 GMT 2001

Hi!

First I would like to congratulate you with the group mapping stuff. Very
well done!
Although I gave a patch for it, mine was not up to the work required.

Still there is one issue though that, when resolving a domain administrators
SID,
it sill returns "unix_group.XXXXX" as resolved name.

The name resolving finds place in passdb/passdb.c, local_lookup_sid. The
patch
I provided for this was not accepted. That's ok with me as I am not a really
good coder (yet ;-) ). But the bug is still there.

Could this be fixed?

Bolke de Bruin