Problem with getopt() in rpcclient.c

Woodrich, Jason D (Jason) jwoodrich at avaya.com
Tue Dec 11 15:27:03 GMT 2001

Andrew,
I made an attempt at what you suggested (converting rpcclient.c to use
popt).  I found that it's still returning -1 once it gets to the while
loop (using poptGetNextOpt in this case).  Do you know if this getopt
bug is limited to samba or if it is something that affects anything on
Solaris 2.6/SPARC using getopt()?  Or would you have any additional
suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason Woodrich
- Avaya, Inc.
- TSO eBusiness Tools Development & Lab Manager
- jwoodrich at avaya.com