Samba 3.0 alpha1

Esh, Andrew AEsh at tricord.com
Mon Dec 10 15:20:04 GMT 2001

Same module, different release tag. I looked in cvs log to find the tag.

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:cvs at pserver.samba.org:/cvsroot co -rrelease-3-0-alpha3
-d samba_30a3 samba

The -z3 uses compression, which is easier on the CVS server. The -d tag puts
the module being checked out into a more obviously named directory.