ACLs on HPUX

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu Dec 6 09:39:03 GMT 2001

but this would only be an issue if the file was renamed
out from under us, right - ie, we have a valid fd on an open file,
and then someone renames it in unix while we still have the file open.
If you think about it that way - if someone renamed the file without the
windows application/person aware of it, we wouldn't be able to open it
anyway,
as we would be using the wrong filename...
Don