Directory Listing

Suman Sai saisuman at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 05:36:01 GMT 2001

Dear Samba Team:

This is a query regarding the OpenDir function in smbd/dir.c.

It creates a Dir struct and fills in the names of all the entries inside the
given directory name. So far, so good.

What I'd like to know is, how does one distinguish between the file and
directory entries in this list? Is there some separate method which is
called to find out whether a certain entry is a file or a directory? Or is
there some flag in the list for each entry, which determines this?

This is kinda immediate, so I'd really be grateful for any help.

-Regards and Thanks,
Suman.