Windows 2000 - MS word updates slow to samba

Green, Paul Paul.Green at stratus.com
Wed Aug 22 13:29:13 GMT 2001

No sooner did I get in my car to go home last night than I thought of
another explanation for why the code in fileio.c seems to be failing for me.
I'm testing it now. I stand by the suggestions I made for reproducing the
problem using a DOS box but I may have to issue a correction on what is
going on in fileio.c. Very sorry. Back soon.

PG
--
Paul Green, Senior Technical Consultant, Stratus Technologies.
Voice: +1 978-461-7557; FAX: +1 978-461-3610; Video on request.