SWAT i18n

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Fri Aug 17 14:56:15 GMT 2001

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, TAKAHASHI Motonobu wrote:

> >It works well with one exception (at least at this moment).
> >Messages for Printer shares (web/swat.c, lines 922-924) does
> >not appear in correct language = it's still in english.
>
> Sorry I forgot to gettext'ize the messages.
>
> And sorry I was too tired not to reply last night :-(

I guess you were too tired TO REPLAY then ;-)
It's OK. I noticed recently you sent a mail at 23:xx and
another one at 4:xx. Well, I also work often at weird hours
so I know how does it taste.
I thought also about "international gifs". The "HOME",
"PRINTERS", etc. icons on SWAT page are still labelled in
english. I'll see how gettext manages with that issue.

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /