Integrate i18n SWAT

Andrew Tridgell tridge at valinux.com
Thu Aug 16 06:59:35 GMT 2001

> btw, I think it's time to make a new branch for i18n, isn't it?

Lets use the head branch. I'd hate to see all this stuff not be
integrated because a i18n branch falls behind the head branch.

Internationalisation and better charset support is one of the main
goals of Samba 3.0 as compared to 2.2, and as the 3.0 devel branch is
the head branch we might as well keep it there for now.

So please go ahead and commit stuff to head when you think it is ready
for a wider audience.