Samba i18n patches

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Tue Aug 14 16:46:28 GMT 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, TAKAHASHI Motonobu wrote:

> >Strange. It works for me. What shell do you use ?
>
> I use tcsh.

That's what just came to my mind. I wrote it under bash and
forgot about avoiding bash-specific code. Thanks for this
point, I'll fix it to be shell type-independent.

> >That's obvious. I'm following this steps and it does not
> >work. I must be missing something... well, I'll carefully
> >try again.
>
> What is "it does not work" mean? Only display English messages?

Yup.

> Please check
> - if /usr/local/samba/share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/i18n_swat.mo
>   exists or not?

yes.

> - if you replace /usr/local/samba/swat/ja/help/welcome.html and set
>   the preffered language to "ja", is the replaced file displayed?

I'll check it.

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /