I18n man pages and SWAT

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Mon Aug 13 22:57:39 GMT 2001

Good news,

I've finished working on patches for configure and install
scripts so that we can choose man pages' languages to
install at configure-time. Will send it tomorrow
because I'm unable to do it from home, at the moment
(software-related problems), and it's getting late (it's
1:00 AM Central European Time).
Default language selection for man pages not yet implemented
as we recently assumed that it would make use of
i18n version of man.
Now, continue wading through gettext'ized SWAT (since
yesterday) for Polish support.

CU tomorrow ;-)
cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /